HMI Lights ENG/EFP
Other Cool Sites!
Love & Fear
Able Cine Tech
Is Rebuilding My Battery Pack
Environmentally Conscious or Cost Effective to Me?
- Environmentally Conscious:
Rebuilding your battery is a conscious effort to fight a
throw-away society, to recycle everything in the battery,
and to be cost effective. For an idea of the cost
effectiveness of rebuilding look at our "Value" formulas on
our Formulas Page
and compare our price for a rebuilt battery to that of a
new battery pack. Save the difference and get a salary
increase! Also, follow Genesis 1:26 and keep Earth friendly
and safe for your children and future generations! Be
Responsible! Be A Great Citizen for yourself, Human!
- Cost Effective: Rebuilding
high quality battery packs with the best cells available will allow a good battery case and
components to be used throughout your career. A cost
conscious professional will avoid any battery that is designed to
simply work for two or three year years and then can only be
traded in for the same battery at a very expensive cost.
Other questions in this area may be asked via
Recycle Anton Bauer
- Pay the labor to
- Cut the shells open for future use
- Remove the old dead battery insert
- Discharge any residual charge from the
- Cut away the weld tab connectors
- Slide the battery cells out of any paper
- Save and reuse the good paper tubes
- Save and reuse any washers that "SHOULD"
have been placed within any battery sticks for the insert
- Hammer down the sharp nuggets left from
pulling away the tabs
- Wrap the individual cells in zip lock
plastic bags, i row per bag, roll up the bag, and place in a box
for melt down
- Ship the raw battery cells to a melt down
- All this cost us money
- The cost to purchase new paper tubes and
washers is comparable to the cost to salvage these but this has
always been and will remain to be our procedure
- We practice recycle and have always been
Last Revised September 09, 2002
Copyright Rathbone Energy,
Inc., 1991 > forward, All Rights Reserved.
The below links take you outside of our
web site. Please bookmark our pages or use your browser button
Do You really think your employer sponsored Long Term Disability
Plan will protect You?
Do you have a Long Term Disability Benefit in your employment
package as a perk or benefit for working for your firm?
A plan that you are depending on Should you become sick and
Do you want to know what it is really worth?
Do you know how these Long Term Disability Carriers work?
We hope someone will publish / take to
congress our well documented, 6 year, extreme struggle with a
disability insurance company and ERISA.