In our efforts to compete with Chinese prices yet maintain our high quality
standards we have made many concessions to keep your high quality product
price structure low. On May 14, 2007, we initiated our first price
increases since 1994.
We qualify as a HubZone because
<$16K per annum: This Appalachian area has an average yearly per
person income well under the national poverty level, <$16K per annum:
+/- 10%: Has an average unemployment level well above the
national average +/- 10%
Borders the Cherokee Indian Reservation of the
In a dark way Cocke
County Tennessee made the LA Times November 2006 front page, but with
what great resources we have in our client data base, we here intend to be a
light in the community showing hope and a better way to any who will
follow and interface with any clients and vendors who wish to get
involved to make a better world starting here.
Real Estate: A
new 9000 square foot building in this area leases for +/- $2,000 per
month. Very Bad landlord, now relocated.
On many products we assemble or rebuild so many that
we are already priced at high volume pricing.
The Cost of Nickel Impact
on Your Price
Battery Cell Manufacturers Time Impact
We chose this Tennessee location to give Hope
to a few wanting to do better and be an example for many. You can provide a great benefit
by placing your orders with us today; keeping us in business, these mountain
craftsmen and women on the payroll, and help build our
We manufacture and
assemble or assemble in the United States, thus actually made in the USA.
We serve clients in the
United States and Internationally
We do Not use Chinese battery cells
Why do some companies only supply vague
product descriptions, generalized and usually wrong information, and ask you to call for a quote instead of listing
their product description and prices in detail?
While browsing these FAQ's
you have probably realized that the pricing you are receiving from
Rathbone Energy, Inc., for our higher quality product, is already
discounted. See at bottom of this section for high volume
Part of the way we keep ourselves away from this
garbage is by maintaining a higher product standard, supplying
manufacturers specification sheets, and
all of our product details in writing, with pictures leaving no gray area.
When only the best will do It is important to consider the following
points. All 3 points should be
consider and the final point, point 3 puts everything in perspective.
- Rathbone Energy, Inc., Standards
Require Cell Quality
First, Cost Second. Allowing us to Exceed Industry Standards in battery
pack assembly Since 1989.
- We know that we are building the very best product possible and
taking NO short-cuts. For this reason we can afford to give
detailed descriptions and list the prices of everything we
manufacture or recell.
- Other companies do not give this detail because they are:
- Using brand name but low end economical cells, generic
cells, or third world cells and would prefer not to get too
involved in cell or quality issues.
- Quality standards are obviously less than a desire for only
the best cells available.
- Take short cuts in assembly, rebuilding, and or safety while
building your packs.
- May purchase battery cells using the criteria of: We were
able to purchase the cells we have on-hand at a substantial
discount, for whatever reason, from old stock, overstock,
discontinued, economical at a lower price, etc. Then promote
those cells or their product to their potential order as a
savings. Is it?
- Amateur Work Examples
- Battery Cell
Switch & Bait
- Stable Vendor
- At Rathbone Energy, Inc., We Are The
- Having no flatulent egos to inflate we keep our overhead to a
minimum allowing us enough profit to stay in business while supplying our
clients with the best possible price on the best possible battery
cells and quality.
- We know our product, that it is the best possible product
you can buy, and can comfortably list our best prices for our clients
and potential clients.
- What do you think of a vendor who will quote the same battery to
different clients at different prices?
Were you their
buddy or their pigeon?
- Do you really think you received their lowest price quote?
- Are so naive to think you are receiving the best quality
in battery cells, assembly, or rebuilding?
- Can you afford to have generic batteries or less than the
best battery cells on your shoot?
Other companies do not list their prices because they too know
their product, And so do we! Using less than the best cells
available, taking short-cuts, and demanding less than the best
quality standards they have very large margins and plenty of room to
squirm. To make the most profit from an unsuspecting client
possible from their low end product they need to know:
- How much does this potential sale know about batteries or
chargers? Ask for the order.
- Can I close this sale with vague description and
generalized statements? Ask for the
- Has this potential sale talked with any other vendors? Ask
for the order.
- If they have talked with other vendors, then find out who
and what prices they have been quoted.
- If the prices are lower quote a lower price and evade
specifications or quality issues.
- If the person has been quoted a lower price evade
specifications, focus on a lower price and ask for the
- If they ask for detailed specifications change the
subject and ask for the order.
- If the caller has not talked with other vendors how much
money does that caller have to spend? This translates to: How
much money can I get from this person per battery? Ask for the
- Does the caller have a budget? Ask for the order. This
translates to: How much money can I get from this person per
battery? Ask for the order.
When setting up an
assembly line for long term, per order, high volume of one
specific item we do take your discounted price and create
additional price quotes. Contact us for additional pricing
when you are ready to place these type high volume orders.
Note: High volume is not 2 to 12 pieces.
When only the best
will do. Rathbone Energy, Inc., An
Enterprising Solution, We lead, the rest follow.
Copyright Rathbone Energy, Inc., 1990 -
2xxx, All Rights Reserved.
Thursday, September 18, 2008 05:07:20 PM